Consumers who are using a daily mail reward scheme may have access to their accounts. This account is accessed online on Mymail website. Because you need to register in Mymail for daily mail rewards. But before logging in you must be sure that you have a registered member of Mymail. If you are not registered then you have to sign up first. Sign up method is very easy, you have to put your personal details and mailing address and you have to choose your password. There is no cost of setting up an account it can be easily by using the My Mail reward sign up page. If you have an account then simply you can log into your account.
For logging into your account you have to follow the following instructions.
- Open the official website of My Mail which is www.mymail.co.uk on your internet browser.
- On the main page of the website, you will see a “sign in” button available at the menu bar.
- Click on “Sign in”, you will reach a new page where two types of the boxes are available. One is for registration, for those who are not registered and the other is for log in, for those who are already registered.
- Put your email address and password in the required boxes in the “Existing customer” portion. Click on “Sign in.
- If you have forgotten your password then you can also reset that by clicking on “forgotten password”.
When you have done all the registration and log in process then you have to link your existing Nectar card login number. If you have no Nectar card in the current situation then you will have to sign up at Nectar website then add your card number. When you log into your account you can check your rewards, nectar points, you can redeem your points.